We are still in quarantine and you know what that means, the only thing we can safely do is watch TV.
I have to admit that I have been doing just that and because I’m a sucker for love, I’ve been watching all things related to it on Netflix. Today I wanted to give you a list of things I have been watching to help keep you entertained during these times:
- Say I do- This is a really cute show that I enjoyed a lot. It allows spouses to surprise their partners with an all-expenses paid wedding and honestly it’s so beautiful. If you love –love like me, then this is a show for you!
- Dating Around – this show is about dating! The producers set up a date with three people and they choose which person they would like to go on a second date. It’s funny, it’s sweet and definitely keeps me entertained! Who doesn’t love reality tv?
- Indian Matchmaking- I will be honest and tell you all that I haven’t watched this one yet but I’ve heard it’s really entertaining! I am interested to see how they approach the matchmaking process ( I’ll let you know what I think when I finish it up)
- Married At First Sight- This show is an oldie but goodie. A new season is upon us and you already know how much I love this show and I just need a group of people to watch with me so we can chat about it. Are you with me?
- Love Island- This show is really entertaining! It’s like a big old frat party with a bunch of singles stuck on a resort looking for love. This isn’t your typical show about finding love but it is fun especially during quarantine.
- Love Life- This show is starred by Anna Kendrick. I might be biased because I LOVE her but this was a great show. It takes you through the trials and tribulations of a woman and her dating life. The good, the bad and the ugly…definitely you have to watch it! It may teach you a thing or two about your dating life.
Let me know if you watch any of these during your time safe at home in the comments below
I hope this helps you stay entertained and happy during this unprecedented time. Remember I am here for you all and I love you all. Stay healthy and God bless.